Thursday, July 19, 2012

Zaedy's Journey

Brought Zaedy for his jumper run thru last night at BDR cause he has not been training for 3 weeks. Well...., super bad focus initially. I think it's because he has not been training plus I never bring him out during weekends to burn his energy due to rain. But we still manage to complete a few jump and tunnel.

And i was talking to meow and i remember how I embark on a journey with Jazz. Zaedy was super hyper and naughty when he is a pup. I wanted to bring him for ob training but always find myself excuses to delay it until one day she accidentally nip a lady's finger due to his excitement for food. And that lady was making the whole small matter big by saying how bad Zaedy is and all. That was the time when I decide to bring Zaedy for ob training.

I search websites and forums and found jazz's contact and the whole journey start. Zaedy is still super naughty after ob and i stopped training Zaedy due to money constraints, studies and I have an op on my knee. As soon as i graduate and recovered in nov 2011, i went back to training with Zaedy and this time it's JUMPER! And I never looked back ever since.

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing Zaedy's journey with us. We hope that the training went well and that everything is fine now. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals

Ticking with Time